A smart leader is one with a balance of both expertise and knowledge. Getting a Leading SAFe Certification makes your mindest an Agile mindset that helps in making crucial business decisions helping your organization stay ahead in the competitive market. What else an employer wants from his employee, other than contribution to the business growth.
Who can enroll for the Leading SAFe certification?
The organizational leaders with a strong impact on the working of the team and product value delivery can enroll for a SAFe certification. The top-level managers who hold positions in the decision-making process of the organization are also eligible for this certification. These individuals are as follows:
- SAFe Agile Product Managers
- SAFe DevOps & Government Practitioner
- SAFe Architect
- SAFe Agile Software Engineers
- SAFe Lean Portfolio Managers
- SAFe Scrum Master
- SAFe Program Consultant
Top Learning Outcomes Of SAFe Certification
Taking a SAFe Agilist certification will help you learn everything mentioned in the below pointers.
- Agile Principles and Practices: You get an understanding of the principles and practices of Agile, Lean, DevOps, Product Development. The knowledge gained through this SAFe certification helps you with organizational growth by testing your design thinking and roadmaps taken to achieve it.
- Business Agility: You get insights about how to achieve Business agility through the delivery of value in organizations. The detailed guide in the Leading SAFe Training sessions helps you achieve this. There is a high-value knowledge exchange while training that helps you in understanding agile business processes with ease. These training sessions are in guidance by experts from the field who have practical knowledge of the changing business scenarios.
- Lean-Agile Mindset: Applying SAFe learnings through Lean-Agile Mindset in understanding the concept of Lean Portfolio Management. Lean Portfolio Management is a way to deal with the team better. Dealing with diverse projects in diverse ways keeping the budget in place.
- Team Agility: Making you learn the importance of team agility, event planning, and coordination between the multiple agile teams and the technical agility of the team. Every planned and coordinated event delivery is in a systematic and put-together way than something that is all over the place. These are minute things in the business but have a great impact in the long run.
- Customer-centric mindset: Getting a SAFe certification shapes your mindset to a customer-centric mindset. Knowing that in the end, customer satisfaction makes a huge impact on the business. Understanding the customer’s needs their concerns makes you connect better with the customer.
By implementing SAFe in business you can discover, integrate and deliver value to the business. Quality products at affordable costs are what everyone desires. Getting yourself SAFe certified gives you a deep understanding of the Agile framework of business.
- Effective communication: Synchronizing large solutions with effective communication between different projects and teams. Working with different time zones on a large scale makes communication difficult at times. This can cause an internal conflict within the team. Knowing Agile framework working and principles you can coordinate within the team better and also deliver the best outcomes. Having an understanding of different cultural backgrounds makes your team perform better. As your team can see that you respect their differences so they will also value the deliverables by you and function accordingly in an efficient manner. It’s a give-and-take situation. The more understanding you are towards the differences of your team the more efficiently they will function. This works as a passive motivation for the team.
- Solving Anti-patterns: After getting yourself SAFe Certified you get an understanding of how to identify the anti-patterns within the team and what measures to take to deal with these patterns—focusing the team’s attention on value delivering other than the internal conflicts. Improvements within the team by problem-solving by sharing the SAFe coaching techniques with them.
- Transforming enterprises: Executing the SAFe enterprise transformation plan by the SAFe design implementation in the organization and assisting the organization with the practices of change management. Training enterprises with the SAFe transformation plan. Creating transparency in the enterprise using metrics aiming at positive changes in the enterprise.
In all, the top learning outcome of Leading SAFe Certification is career growth for individual business leaders. Providing you with a wide range of benefits contributing to professional success within and beyond the organization. By making a great pathway for your successful career.
The Leading SAFe certification helps you with effective planning, controlling, organizing, change implementation, directing of the organization, and giving you a better understanding of the Agile Business Framework and the Dual Business Operations.